Pages

sunnuntai 1. maaliskuuta 2015

A little apartment tour and beach day

So like the title says, Im going to show you what kind of apartment I've been living in for over a year now. Tho Im only going to show a couple of pictures since our apartment is small and it was hard to get proper pictures..



Yes my bedroom walls are green and at first it was a little disturbing, but Im so used to that color by now. We were supposed to paint the walls with the same color as the living room walls, but we got a bit lazy with that. And Im sorry about the boxes, you know moving and all so ofc I need to pack my stuff!


The view from our balcony sure ain't something to brag about!




Since the weather was nice, we decided to go to the beach with Nano and Aiden. Aiden actually went into the water a little, tho he was scared of the waves. Nano didn't even touch the water, he's scared of going into water in general.. 






That is all for now!



Love, Lintu!

1 kommentti:

  1. I love your bedroom's lime green walls. It's a very refreshing color. Anyway, your apartment looks very cozy. I think the distant view from your balcony looks pretty good, and is that a bull I'm seeing from afar? Hahaha! Pretty cool! I hope you had fun at the beach. Thanks for sharing that, Lintu! All the best to you! :)

    Naomi Walters @ Chicora

    VastaaPoista