Pages

tiistai 17. maaliskuuta 2015

Last days living in Spain: the village high up

Off to the mountains again, because I can never get enough of them. I found out last week that one of my old good friends, Berneri, lives here too and it's a shame I found out about it a little late.. But hey, better late than never. 
So since she hadn't gone to Mijas before, even tho she's been here since last october, I decided to take her there. Yes I know I've been to Mijas plenty of times, but I just really like that village, I think everyone should go see it. 






As you can see from the pictures, the weather wasn't very pleasing, but that didn't really bother us. I actually wanted to move to Mijas, but things don't always go as you'd like. It will stay as one of my faraway dreams. 
After exploring Mijas, we went back to Fuengirola and went to pick up my dogs for a walk to the beach. Too bad I had left my camera home then, because the waves were amazing!

Now I really need to go to the vet with Aiden and then continue cleaning up and packing my stuff, so see you later!!




Love, Lintu!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti